Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Rockets, Math, Homework, Volunteering

Hello,

I wanted to thank those parents that brought items in for our C6 Rocket Launcher.

So far we have plenty of Duct Tape, brackets, bolts.

We still need:
* PVC pipe: 1 (3') length
* PVC pipe: 30 (1 foot) long sections to use a molds
(I forgot to mention this until now. We could do okay with just 15 molds)
* 2 (4' long boards of 1 x 10 would be best)

Thank you for your support!

Math: I hope to launch the 5th Grade math curriculum tomorrow.

Homework: I'd love to find a volunteer that I could send the homework home with to grade our homework each Tuesday....any volunteers???

Speaking of Volunteers: I could use some in class to help with math, reading groups, writing or science. I've linked my schedule to Google docs to the right. See if there's a time you could come in and help out. It doesn't have to be a regular time, but that would be nice! Also Diane Clingerman wanted to allow someone the privilege of being the classroom volunteer coordinator, but would take on that role again this year if no one takes on this role. Volunteering really does help me and the students out tremendously. Thank you again to all of you who helped out last year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm going to try allowing comments on the blog. If you'd like to make a comment feel free. This is a school so keep it safe. One thought is people could comment on the blog if they have an idea or volunteer for something. Thanks!
Kyle