Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Scholastic Book Orders

Dear Families,

Thank you for all who ordered books from scholastic for this first order. I placed the order today because I asked the school to make up the difference we were lacking to earn the 7000 bonus points. Mr. E allowed us to use $80 to help with our cause and we now have 7280 bonus points to work with. Way to go C6 families.

On another note, the Tegen family is helping to make a magazine/book rack for our classroom using gutters as a tray for the rack. This will be a very nice addition to our library.

I want to thank you all for your support in helping update our classroom literacy selections. This is a great birthday present for me. Yes I am now 33 years old. Where does the time go???

Sincerely,
Kyle Jorgensen

1 comment:

  1. Heather Matthews (Jaeden's Mom)11:49 AM

    Happy Belated Birthday. I was out of town last week on business, so we missed the Book Order deadline. I will go out to the Scholastic site and order. Was there anything in particular that the class library could still use?

    What a great start to the year it has been! We are certainly enjoying our journal writing at home, and thank you for the outstanding idea. It's been fun to get to know more about each other but gain some skillful writing at the same time.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

I'm going to try allowing comments on the blog. If you'd like to make a comment feel free. This is a school so keep it safe. One thought is people could comment on the blog if they have an idea or volunteer for something. Thanks!
Kyle