Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Homework concern...

Hi Folks,

It's great to have everyone back. There was a great deal of reading over the break and I love everyone's enthusiasm. I think everyone is in a great mood because the Ducks finally won the "Grand Daddy of 'em all" (Rose Bowl :).

On a more serious note I'm wondering if there was any frustration with the homework over break. Was it too much or too hard. My hope was that it gave enough review over the break to keep kids refreshed with division, but not too frustrating. I did get one note that it seemed like too much work.
I never want homework to be that frustrating, it's only meant for extra practice...
Can you please respond to this post below and tell me and other blog readers your thoughts!!!

Thank you!
Kyle

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:04 PM

    Yes this home work was very hard. Maddie deborde and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:15 PM

    Hey Mr J. ~Could you please post an example of how to do the more difficult division problems for example, like the ones in the multiples of 10 section of the homework. Thanks! Julie D.

    ReplyDelete

I'm going to try allowing comments on the blog. If you'd like to make a comment feel free. This is a school so keep it safe. One thought is people could comment on the blog if they have an idea or volunteer for something. Thanks!
Kyle